Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

Ricky Gervais - Grand Theft Auto IV

Talk about all other things related to Ricky, Steve and Karl.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Postby Barrylad » Tue 22 Apr, 2008 6:04 pm

mentioned on RG.com, nothing we don't already know...

should this be put up as news on the main site???
its pretty cool but obviously theres bigger stuff goin down...
but I think its news worthy
chinchilla wrote:shake his hand and say "fair play...fair play...never thought i'd get calumed myself... but really...it is an honour...do I get her back when your are finished or.......?"
Barrylad
Forum Mod

Reputation point: 6162

Postby chimpanzeethis » Wed 23 Apr, 2008 10:50 pm

Rumour is that Karl is in it!

He's in the very last inpossible mission.

The target is to travel round "Liberty City" and attempt to find anything rounder than his baldy mancky twatty head. Rockstar said this is why it is delayed for so long. They are attempting to find anything they can create which appears rounder.

Can't wait for it though. Some of the soundtrack to the radios are on wikipedia. Remedy by Black Crowes is on it!!

P.S - theres a DJ karl!
If its all about arse, why don't gays like a bit of tit?
KP looks after me
chimpanzeethis

Reputation point: 0

Postby Barrylad » Wed 23 Apr, 2008 10:57 pm

chimpanzeethis wrote:Rumour is that Karl is in it!

He's in the very last inpossible mission.

The target is to travel round "Liberty City" and attempt to find anything rounder than his baldy mancky twatty head. Rockstar said this is why it is delayed for so long. They are attempting to find anything they can create which appears rounder.

Can't wait for it though. Some of the soundtrack to the radios are on wikipedia. Remedy by Black Crowes is on it!!

P.S - theres a DJ karl!

ya but not OUR dj karl
chinchilla wrote:shake his hand and say "fair play...fair play...never thought i'd get calumed myself... but really...it is an honour...do I get her back when your are finished or.......?"
Barrylad
Forum Mod

Reputation point: 6162

Postby Adabro6 » Sun 27 Apr, 2008 5:17 pm

Not sure if anyone has seen it but its here, Seems to be FAME audio

(not brilliant quality)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dJjcHyDlce4

EDIT: just seen the other thread
Im back
Adabro6

Postby Apachehead » Mon 28 Apr, 2008 5:31 am

Alfred the Monkey wrote:Grand Feff Auto.
Grand Feff.. Feff... Feff Auto.
Grand Robbin Auto.

Hahaha... class.
"Karl Pilkington - live on air - talkin' shit again."
"You can only talk rubbish, if you're aware of knowledge."
Apachehead

Postby beach koopa » Mon 28 Apr, 2008 7:59 am

Looks like the scenes in the club are loaded once you sit down to watch the show, so we won't be able to interact with Ricky.

And by interact I mean slap around a bit, and that.
beach koopa

Reputation point: 22

Postby HisSkullFellOut » Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:18 am

Alfred the Monkey wrote:Grand Feff Auto.
Grand Feff.. Feff... Feff Auto.
Grand Robbin Auto.

i love that haha.
this game is sweet trust me! I always get lost in the city tho. Just like i do in real life.
"the bid lin, the lid bin, the bin lid.. yeah."
HisSkullFellOut

Ricky Gervais - Grand Theft Auto IV

Postby Ecapapollag » Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:58 pm

So, has anyone got to the 'extra' scene(s) that Ricky is supposed to be in ? He's not in the GTA4 credits, so it must be a very small part. I guess. I don't know that much about games.

If anyone finds this supposed Ricky extra, will you let the rest of us know ? I have the boyfriend on Ricky alert but even though he's been playing it since 10 am this morning, he hasn't got to even the comedy club bit.
Ecapapollag

Postby Baloonatic » Tue 29 Apr, 2008 6:35 pm

Ecapapollag wrote:So, has anyone got to the 'extra' scene(s) that Ricky is supposed to be in ? He's not in the GTA4 credits, so it must be a very small part. I guess. I don't know that much about games.

If anyone finds this supposed Ricky extra, will you let the rest of us know ? I have the boyfriend on Ricky alert but even though he's been playing it since 10 am this morning, he hasn't got to even the comedy club bit.

He has an interview on the WKTT radio station, as well as appearing on the television at some point.
Baloonatic

Postby Dezmond » Wed 30 Apr, 2008 11:19 am

The radio interview is HILARIOUS! I heard it twice during my day off session, not seen him on TV or on stage yet though.

I wont spoil it for anyone, just listen to it :) Listen to WKTT radio station and he'll turn up there.
Dezmond

Postby Ecapapollag » Thu 01 May, 2008 9:29 am

Right, I'll see if I can persuade the boyfriend to listen to that particular radio station.
He's also appearing on television and I think there must be a few different snips from the Fame show, as I haven't seen the obesity one but I have seen the cancer/AIDS bit.

And he does look surprisingly slim doesn't he ? Maybe that lycra suit he had to wear held him in, in the manner of Spanx garments ?!
Ecapapollag

Postby MMatt » Sun 04 May, 2008 5:59 am

I swear I just saw Karl sitting on a bench in Meadows Park. Looked just like him, round little head too. Naturally I shot him in the face after take a few photos on my phone camera. Don't think those photos get stored anywhere though do they?
MMatt

Reputation point: 75

Postby Biggabaggerdoo » Sun 04 May, 2008 10:41 am

Awesome game. Does Ricky perform in the caberet club or is it somewhere I haven't discovered yet?!
Is that a cardboard box on your hand Karl?!
Biggabaggerdoo

Reputation point: 4

Postby thepodfather » Sun 04 May, 2008 3:26 pm

Biggabaggerdoo wrote:Awesome game. Does Ricky perform in the caberet club or is it somewhere I haven't discovered yet?!

comedy club on second island, ring one of your m8s on your phone and ask to go to a show, its same material as the fame tour though :(, good but old.

its called split sides
Steve: "Paul Mertons a huge start hes on all the time.."
karl "nah, is he heck.."
Steve "hes on have i got news for you and all the rest of it..."
karl "whats the rest of it?"
thepodfather

Previous

Return to Ricky, Steve and Karl