Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

Ask Pilkipedia + Which Show Was That In?

Talk about all other things related to Ricky, Steve and Karl.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Ask Pilkipedia + Which Show Was That In?

Postby endofradio » Wed 10 May, 2006 7:46 pm

I've noticed that there's quite a few posts requesting the time / date of a particular story or line in the XFM Shows, so I thought maybe it would save space to keep it all in one topic? If we can make it so that discussion is kept down in this thread, and it's just straight Question / Answer, it should stop everything getting muddled up. I'll help with this as much as I can, although I usually only remember the show dates rather than specific times.

I'll start with my request: When is that Ricky asks Karl about what a good name for an animal is, and Karl replies 'Beaver?'. His tone of voice just slates me but I can never remember when it happens.
endofradio

Reputation point: 0

Postby Eilert Pilarm » Wed 10 May, 2006 7:52 pm

2005May28
let me see if i can find the mm:ss for ya

15 minutes later now...damn, can't find it. perhaps it was in the show previous to the 20050528, i.e., 20040117.
I caught both those shows the past couple of days and i swear i heard the 'beaver' remark on one of them.
i'll keep looking

AHHA!!! found it. it WAS 20040117 30:00 in, approx.
transcript to follow
Eilert Pilarm

Reputation point: 5

Postby SCB » Wed 10 May, 2006 7:57 pm

I want the ones where Ricky has to leave the room during Monkey news

and the One where Karl talks about his boxing (The first time) and Also his wrestling
SCB

Reputation point: -2

Postby endofradio » Wed 10 May, 2006 8:48 pm

Eilert Pilarm wrote:AHHA!!! found it. it WAS 20040117 30:00 in, approx.
transcript to follow

Ace! Thank you so much!
endofradio

Postby Sundae1212 » Thu 11 May, 2006 12:57 am

What is the episode where Steve buys a playstation but gets upset because he paid too much? i have never heard this story from the man, i hear it's a good one.
"Thumbalina Thumbalina tiny little thing, Thumbalina dance, Thumbalina Sing, Thumbalina what's the difference if you're very small, because when your heart is full of love, your six feet tall..."
Sundae1212

Postby liam700 » Thu 11 May, 2006 11:47 am

SCB wrote:I want the ones where Ricky has to leave the room during Monkey news

that one is 2003-04-26.
liam700

Reputation point: 3

Postby ChrisE » Thu 11 May, 2006 11:57 am

Sundae1212 wrote:What is the episode where Steve buys a playstation but gets upset because he paid too much? i have never heard this story from the man, i hear it's a good one.

You're in luck, I only listened to it the other day! It's season 1 episode 10 (26-01-2002), and the PS2 story is right at the begining.
ChrisE

Postby Enos » Thu 11 May, 2006 12:53 pm

The good thing is, after readin this thread, I'm realising that I'm beggining to forget the shows. I'll give it another month and hopefully it will same brand new whn I hear them all again.
Enos

Postby Bonobo » Thu 11 May, 2006 3:08 pm

Ah, exactly the kind of thread I was looking for. I'm after Karl's story about when the Downs Syndrome kid sat near him on the train. I had a brief search last night before I went to bed, but couldn't find it. Much appreciated if anyone knows where it is.
Bonobo

Postby norampack » Thu 11 May, 2006 3:32 pm

Right, i've heard Ricky talk about Karls story about a shadow that got fed up and started pushing people off bikes. I've never heard this story and would love to know what episode (if it all) this is in.

Thanking you's in advance!
norampack

Postby Enos » Thu 11 May, 2006 5:26 pm

Bonobo wrote:Ah, exactly the kind of thread I was looking for. I'm after Karl's story about when the Downs Syndrome kid sat near him on the train. I had a brief search last night before I went to bed, but couldn't find it. Much appreciated if anyone knows where it is.

season 3 2005 episode 5
Enos

Postby Enos » Thu 11 May, 2006 5:27 pm

norampack wrote:Right, i've heard Ricky talk about Karls story about a shadow that got fed up and started pushing people off bikes. I've never heard this story and would love to know what episode (if it all) this is in.

Thanking you's in advance!

Never laughed so much in my life when I heard that.
Enos

Postby endofradio » Thu 11 May, 2006 5:41 pm

Enos wrote:
Bonobo wrote:Ah, exactly the kind of thread I was looking for. I'm after Karl's story about when the Downs Syndrome kid sat near him on the train. I had a brief search last night before I went to bed, but couldn't find it. Much appreciated if anyone knows where it is.

season 3 2005 episode 5

I have that as Episode 4 of Series 4: 18/6/05...?
endofradio

Postby Enos » Thu 11 May, 2006 6:01 pm

It is 4.

My imagination was playing tricks on me before so I said 5..
Enos

karl on holiday

Postby lankygoggledfreak » Sat 13 May, 2006 9:09 am

Does anyone know what episode is the one where Karl goes on holiday with Suzanne and they are in the middle of having sex and then the fire alram goes off in their hotel and a bloke knocks on the door and tells them they have to get out and karl is like "alright, in a minute" cause he is waiting for his erection to go down so he can put his pants/boxer shorts on and after the story ricky or steve realise that they still have got rockbusters and monkeynews to do before the end of the show and steve says "we'll squeeze them in" and you hear karl go "well....."
lankygoggledfreak

Next

Return to Ricky, Steve and Karl