Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

Hamish And Andy Podcast Archive?

Music, gigs, podcasts and radio shows, gems of audio delight.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Hamish And Andy Podcast Archive?

Postby Botfighter » Wed 06 Oct, 2010 2:08 pm

I've been a fan of Hamish And Andy since January 2008 and I have a collection of podcasts since then. They are ones that set the podcast ball rolling for me and introduced me to the world of RSK. Lately I've been bored and I'm looking for podcasts of Hamish And Andy older than January 2008. If people are willing to upload some of their own, I will gladly upload some of mine to some sharing sites. So please reply if your interested.
...bollocks are squashed.
Botfighter

Reputation point: 0

Re: Hamish And Andy Podcast Archive?

Postby fish heads » Wed 06 Oct, 2010 2:40 pm

Yes, yes, a million times yes. I only got into Hamish & Andy a few months back - around the Frank Stallone time - and have immediately found it one of my favourite shows ever. So many brilliant ideas, especially for a daily show. So gutted they are going weekly from next year.

So yeah, I'm up for it, but unfortunatley I can't give you anything in return - unless you want a virtual hug and hi-5?
fish heads

Reputation point: 19

Postby Play a record... » Thu 07 Oct, 2010 7:55 am

Are you guys Aussie? just out of interest.
Rick - "No, no, come on Steve, you're making this a mockery, so the budgie was depressed cos he could sense the ghost."
Play a record...

Reputation point: 5

Postby fish heads » Thu 07 Oct, 2010 8:37 am

I'm not sadly, no - I'm a Brit. I got into them as I saw they were on Absolute over here - not my usual station of choice - which was airing highlights of their recent Caravan of Courage in the UK. They were pretty funny on that, so decided to download the daily podcast and have been listening ever since.
fish heads

Postby Play a record... » Thu 07 Oct, 2010 11:02 am

fish heads wrote:I'm not sadly, no - I'm a Brit. I got into them as I saw they were on Absolute over here - not my usual station of choice - which was airing highlights of their recent Caravan of Courage in the UK. They were pretty funny on that, so decided to download the daily podcast and have been listening ever since.

ah ok, yeah they are really big in Aus, hard not to like them really (lisps and all).
Rick - "No, no, come on Steve, you're making this a mockery, so the budgie was depressed cos he could sense the ghost."
Play a record...

Reputation point: 5

Postby Botfighter » Thu 07 Oct, 2010 12:44 pm

fish heads wrote:Yes, yes, a million times yes. I only got into Hamish & Andy a few months back - around the Frank Stallone time - and have immediately found it one of my favourite shows ever. So many brilliant ideas, especially for a daily show. So gutted they are going weekly from next year.

So yeah, I'm up for it, but unfortunatley I can't give you anything in return - unless you want a virtual hug and hi-5?

Wow I love the enthusiasm. It would be mean for me to bring the subject up and then deny you the podcasts. I will start to upload them in about two weeks hopefully when I get my internet set up properly. I'm thinking of uploading them in rar files with about 5 episodes to each rar. But I still want people to add to this if you have any podcasts from November 2007 and back please add to them.

P.s. I am an Aussie and seriously they are the only good thing on our radio.
Botfighter

Postby fish heads » Fri 08 Oct, 2010 2:18 pm

That would be much appreciated Botfighter - I'm surprised there isn't really an archive of the old podcasts anywhere on the net (bar the past two months or so on itunes) or even a Hamish & Andy fansite. They seem exactly the sort of guys who would have had one for years.

Also, I seem to be the only Brit really responding on here - I would really reccomend people on here to give it a whirl. I get a couple of big laughs per episode and considering it's on every day that's pretty impressive!
fish heads

Postby nuggs » Mon 11 Oct, 2010 2:52 am

Hi folks,

Stumbled upon this thread and website while googling something unrelated and have some good news for you.

As far as I am aware I have all H&A episodes in .mp3 format, going way back into 2006. Rather than upload all of these (a bloody lot of them), I will return here soon with the site address (I need to find it again) where I found the archive. From this site you can only download episodes in .mp3 format one by one. Back soon.
nuggs

Postby Botfighter » Tue 12 Oct, 2010 10:34 am

That would be very much appreciated, thank you.
Botfighter

Postby fish heads » Wed 13 Oct, 2010 8:22 am

Nuggs you beautiful beast - that would be brilliant if you could find it. Thanks!
fish heads

Postby katiusmaximus » Thu 14 Oct, 2010 9:14 am

Sorry to intrude, but Nuggs, you would be my saviour if you found that site address!
AUSTRALIA THANKS YOU.
katiusmaximus

Postby jj441 » Wed 20 Oct, 2010 7:52 am

Is there a link to downlaod the upload podcats? i only have from late 2008. i need anything before that thank you
jj441

Postby fish heads » Wed 20 Oct, 2010 12:38 pm

jj441 wrote:Is there a link to downlaod the upload podcats? i only have from late 2008. i need anything before that thank you

Not yet - although I think Nuggs is a cruel tease - he said "Back soon" and still no word. Gutted!
fish heads

Postby katiusmaximus » Wed 20 Oct, 2010 1:08 pm

fish heads wrote:
jj441 wrote:Is there a link to downlaod the upload podcats? i only have from late 2008. i need anything before that thank you

Not yet - although I think Nuggs is a cruel tease - he said "Back soon" and still no word. Gutted!

Truth. But I still believe. PROVE US WRONG NUGGS. PLEASE.
katiusmaximus

Postby katiusmaximus » Wed 20 Oct, 2010 1:15 pm

Although, I'd love to help you guys out if anyone could tell me a site I can upload podcasts for you. I've got from about May 2007.
katiusmaximus

Next

Return to The Sound Board