Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

The Podcast Thread

Music, gigs, podcasts and radio shows, gems of audio delight.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Re: The Podcast Thread

Postby StopWhinging » Fri 05 Jan, 2018 7:08 pm

I do enjoy Craig and Carla from Spont!
mbbb: she has two moods-hungry and threatened. you can determine her response based on those things

chinch: SW is doing nothing to better her place on the weird americans scale

I'm not controlling...
StopWhinging
Pilki Networker

Reputation point: 7628

Postby touchsky » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 11:35 am

Just catching up on the 12,431 podcasts accumulated over Christmas and was surprised to hear Jane Fallon guest host Geoff Lloyd's podcast just before Christmas (episode 16). He does a podcast called Adrift with Annabelle Port which is essentially their old Absolute Radio show but packaged up and presented as tales of awkward social interactions marketed to people feeling adrift from the rest of the world. Annabelle has been on maternity leave so he did the pod with a different guest each week while she's been on holiday maternity leave.

Jane was quite good on it and gave little insights into her home life and her relationship with Ricky. Nothing revelatory but I found it quite interesting, especially as I never really consider Ricky's downfall from her perspective and whether their relationship has changed along with the quality of his work. I gather not because she was talking about her Christmas tree decorations which are inspired by Derek.
Member since 2006
touchsky

Reputation point: 4022

Postby StopWhinging » Mon 15 Jan, 2018 1:19 am

Smerch on this week’s Lovett or Leave It. He made Lovett not as annoying! The other two guests were good too.
mbbb: she has two moods-hungry and threatened. you can determine her response based on those things

I'm not controlling...
StopWhinging
Pilki Networker

Postby boy thorn side » Mon 15 Jan, 2018 6:00 pm

Not gonna listen to it but i saw Nish was on it and that is good cause he is super.

Is he the Nish that was on here 20 years ago?
people with leukaemia are just like everyone else. meaning, they can't do what i do.
boy thorn side

Reputation point: 6561

Postby boy thorn side » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 5:54 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
people with leukaemia are just like everyone else. meaning, they can't do what i do.
boy thorn side

Reputation point: 6561

Postby StopWhinging » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 7:35 pm

LOL who listens to Marketplace? "I'm Kai Ryssdal and this..............................is Marketplace"

I'm not controlling...
StopWhinging
Pilki Networker

Postby StopWhinging » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 12:51 am

This week’s doughboys talked a lot about wrestling cos the guest has a wrestling podcast. Mitch likes the flippy-dos! Wiger went to a PWG show and of course got recognized lolol

I'm not controlling...
StopWhinging
Pilki Networker

Postby BoxerBoy » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 5:04 pm

Addicted to Small Town Murder at the moment. It's a true crime show hosted by a couple of standups that take a sideways look at the town and crime. The facts are all true and researched, and they take the piss out of the town, killer and any bumbling police work that may have happened (not the victims). Definitely worth a listen if you like crime delivered with a sense of humour.
Well, we've done the first half hour which was mainly genital-related, then we've kicked in with some racism
BoxerBoy

Reputation point: 513

Postby StopWhinging » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:44 pm

Three years since Harris died. Today’s CBB has his sister on and it’s sad but funny to hear about him :’) forever will miss him

I'm not controlling...
StopWhinging
Pilki Networker

Previous

Return to The Sound Board