Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

Jonathan Ross on Radio 2

Music, gigs, podcasts and radio shows, gems of audio delight.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Re: Jonathan Ross on Radio 2

Postby conrad1on » Tue 06 Jul, 2010 1:38 am

Jonathan Ross Saturday 3rd July 2010 (unedited):

Jonathan Ross and Andy Davies are joined by pop princess Kylie Minogue and comedian Rufus Hound, plus there's live music from The Magic Numbers.

Download link

MP3 format, 164.8 MB, 3 hrs 00 mins 00 s long.
"That's the best fry-up I've had since Gary Wilmot's wedding."
conrad1on

Reputation point: 14

Postby conrad1on » Mon 12 Jul, 2010 7:54 pm

Jonathan Ross Saturday 10th July 2010 (unedited):

Jonathan Ross and Andy Davies are joined by David Mitchell, Joanna Lumley, Nick Hornby and Ben Folds, who performs live.

Download link

Last show next week.
conrad1on

Postby conrad1on » Sat 17 Jul, 2010 10:07 pm

Jonathan Ross Saturday 17th July 2010 (unedited):

Jonathan Ross and Andy Davies are joined by Jedward and Alan Carr, plus there's a special live performance from Sir Tom Jones.

Download link

Au revoir, Jonathan.
conrad1on

Postby necessaryevil » Sun 18 Jul, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks very much for uploading all of these. Hopefully he'll be back on the radio soon. I recommend Frank Skinner's Saturday morning on Absolute Radio show as a good alternative until he is.
necessaryevil

Reputation point: 0

Postby robmolyneux » Fri 22 Nov, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello All,

I am new to these boards and come here for one reason only, but to be polite I'll introduce myself briefly.

I'm Rob, I'm 32 years old, and my wife was an ardent fan of JR's radio show, and is at a loss without it.

a few years ago, the few remaining tapes of old shows that she had were destroyed in a car accident, and i've done a brief search around this time each year to try and download some as a xmas present.

I'm delighted to this year stumble across this site, but all bar the first 4 links are broken (as far as my limited expertise can tell) and 2 of those 4 are guest presented by Mark Lamarr who she detests.

Does anyone here still have copies of these shows, or can anyone get the links to work, or can anyone point me in the direction of other places to find these shows or podcasts or such.

any help much appreciated.

Rob.
robmolyneux

Postby robmolyneux » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:17 am

I take it nobody is able to help on this one?

Final call, I guess.

Thanks anyway. Best of luck to you all.
robmolyneux

Postby ScottHanson » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:31 am

Sorry Rob, probably unlikely after 3-5 years there's many working links out there, you can try sending conrad1on a private message, but I don't think many people will have held onto copies.
Steve: No Elvis, it's a good idea, I'm just wondering if there's maybe something a little bit more glamorous for your fake death, I mean maybe you could take a bullet for the president?
Ricky: Huh, what and shit all over him? Just shit myself?
ScottHanson
Wiki Chief Editor

Reputation point: 18625

Postby robmolyneux » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 1:39 pm

thanks Scott.

I've PMd Conrad already, so am holding on to hope for now, although i fear you're dead right.

It was always a very long shot, and the first 4 working is more than i could expect to be honest, so it's not completely fruitless.

Cheers.

EDIT: out of interest, my last PM to Conrad is showing as being in my outbox rather than sent. Is this something i can resolve do you know, or is it some kind of queuing system?
robmolyneux

Postby DH » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 1:42 pm

That means he hasn't opened it yet.
No mate, that's control! Society's got you in its grip!
DH
Site Admin

Reputation point: 8802

Postby conrad1on » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 3:30 pm

I got the message, but you'll have to wait.

I started updating all links of mine a while ago, but didn't get round to them all. I didn't think anyone was that bothered even when I first posted them to be honest. I'll see if I can muster up the will to finish them soon.
conrad1on

Postby croney » Wed 27 Nov, 2013 3:31 pm

conrad1on is #1!
22:04 <Nicola> What do you know about bras croney?

Best New Member 2011

Forum legend
croney

Reputation point: 12686

Postby robmolyneux » Thu 28 Nov, 2013 12:12 am

conrad1on wrote:I got the message, but you'll have to wait.

I started updating all links of mine a while ago, but didn't get round to them all. I didn't think anyone was that bothered even when I first posted them to be honest. I'll see if I can muster up the will to finish them soon.

Cheers, I really appreciate you coming back to me on it.

I'm pretty sure i put my email address in the first PM i sent to you, so if you do get around it it, I'd be chuffed if you could drop me a line.

Out of interest, and with no assumptions or pressure applied, do you think it's something you'd be likely to get to before christmas? If its not, that no bother, but if you think it is, I'll hold on with my plans and wait for a few to be available.

I'm sure its not a job that you're going to do purely for my pleasure, and in all honesty, I'm not after hundreds of them, so whatever you manage to do, or if you cant be bothered with them, either way.

I appreciate your help.

Rob.

(i also appreciate comments from others, who have been helpful, i wonder if i might take a look around!)
robmolyneux

Postby robmolyneux » Thu 28 Nov, 2013 12:12 am

croney wrote:conrad1on is #1!

you're not wrong.
robmolyneux

Postby dalailamarr » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi, sorry to bump this old thread but I was wondering if there was any way to get hold of the Mark Lamarr and Jo Brand episodes posted on the first two pages. The storage vault doesn't seem to work. There were non-MP3 versions for their first two shows which worked fine, but the rest are just storage vault MP3s with no alternatives.

It's a long shot but I feel I should ask. I've looked everywhere for some of those full shows but this is the only place that posted them.
dalailamarr

Postby mmartinbmth » Tue 08 Aug, 2017 1:14 pm

Here you go, Mark Lamarr and Jo Brand, enjoy:

http://bit.ly/2h4Qivl

Never know, might have a few more of Mark and Jo, very entertaining. Better than Jonathan and Andy in my humble opinion.
mmartinbmth

Previous

Return to The Sound Board