Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

The Official "Steve Show (BBC6)" Thread

For discussion of the individual works of Ricky, Steve and Karl; old and new alike.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Re: The Official "Steve Show (BBC6)" Thread

Postby wellspokenramblr » Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:37 pm

we're not supposed to share illegal nonsense on here alas, but the vast repositories of the internet probably have what you're looking for.
Ooh look at me! I'm a fan of the Chicago Squids!
wellspokenramblr

Reputation point: 199

Postby ScottHanson » Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:51 pm

How many are you looking for?
Steve: No Elvis, it's a good idea, I'm just wondering if there's maybe something a little bit more glamorous for your fake death, I mean maybe you could take a bullet for the president?
Ricky: Huh, what and shit all over him? Just shit myself?
ScottHanson
Wiki Chief Editor

Reputation point: 17627

Postby Spuddy » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 11:50 pm

The summary paragraphs are better than the show.
They Talk Pictures - Movie Podcast:
iTunes and facebook.com/ttpdt,
Podbean and twitter.com/TTPDTpodcast.
Spuddy

Reputation point: 11029

Postby Spuddy » Wed 20 May, 2015 3:41 pm

Finished Season 4 (thus all of them) today.

A good episode or two towards the end. Tried the Uni shows but they were unbearable after about 5 minutes.
They Talk Pictures - Movie Podcast:
iTunes and facebook.com/ttpdt,
Podbean and twitter.com/TTPDTpodcast.
Spuddy

Reputation point: 11029

Postby Scotland Rocks! » Fri 03 Jul, 2015 10:53 pm

Spuddy wrote:Finished Season 4 (thus all of them) today.

A good episode or two towards the end. Tried the Uni shows but they were unbearable after about 5 minutes.

If I remember right, the first two were basically "Best Of" compilations and if taken for what they were (uni lad horseplay) they had some good bits. But after that they were atrocious, largely because for awhile there Steve confused being a music presenter DJ with being a nightclub DJ.
Scotland Rocks!
Forum Historian

Reputation point: 7220

Postby KPilkinghorn » Thu 17 Dec, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi all, Pilkipedian from days of old when mp3 recordings of radio shows flowed like el vino. I have a large collection of what turns out to be edited (no music) Steve Shows from the old Toucan Vault, but was hoping to find the shows with the music still in. Is there anywhere online I can do this?

Originally when the show was first airing both versions would be made available on the wiki. Some kind soul even made "enhanced" versions of some shows where the links and music were cut into individual tracks (this made resuming an episode or revisiting songs really convenient). I don't see any way to listen back on the 6music site (really a shame since I'd love to be able to stream complete old shows from Adam & Joe while at work as well). The banter was sometimes entertaining but I really enjoyed the show for Steve's musical choices as well, now all I seem to have are music-less edits and a few odd full-shows.
KPilkinghorn

Reputation point: 0

Previous

Return to The Vault