Welcome to Pilkipedia, Guest! We hope you enjoy the boards available for you to browse here in secrecy.
However why not sign up to the forum to browse the several hidden boards and contribute to our growing community!

Where did Steve live in Bristol?

Talk about all other things related to Ricky, Steve and Karl.

Moderators: Gtpod, Barrylad

Where did Steve live in Bristol?

Postby Cheeky Freak » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 10:12 am

Anyone remember that show where they guys were talking about rather rude place names like:

Fingering Hole
Butthole Road
etc

And Steve mentioned to Ricky - off air - where he used to live in Bristol, and Ricky started to piss himself laughing?

I've alwasy wondered where he could have lived with that rude a name.

Any Bristol folk here?
User avatar
Cheeky Freak
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby jon1221 » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 12:24 pm

Hi

ive got a friend who lives in bristol and he did a quick look in the white pages and found a Mr Merhant living down a street called GAYS STREET

Poor steve growing up!

Dont think they live there anymore so its ok to say :-)

Take care

Andy
jon1221
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Apr 3, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby clementine » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 12:35 pm

And Steve says he didn't have enough dysfunctions growing up to tap into while writing.
clementine
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Cheeky Freak » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 1:40 pm

The Sun: Family sick of living on Butt Hole Road

Image

Fed-up Paul Allott has moved home — because living in Butt Hole Road is a pain in the backside. ranksters posed for snaps with botties bared in front of his £150,000 bungalow. Pizza deliverymen and taxis snubbed callouts — thinking the address was a leg-pull. And dad-of-two Paul and wife Lisa, 29, grew tired of people repeating their address and asking: “Is that near the ring road — or the bottom of the street!”

Now, after 15 months of grief, the couple have sold up in Conisbrough, South Yorks, and moved half a mile away. Paul, 30 — a lighting installer — said: “I like a laugh but it was beyond a joke. We’ve had people steal the street sign and it got to the point where I dreaded reciting our address.

“I thought it would be nice to rename it Button Hole Road. But it’s easier to move than go through all the hassle of a new name with the local council.”

New owner Peter Sutton IS happy with Butt Hole Road. The taxi driver said: “I think it’ll be fun — and I know what to expect.”

--

Hehe!

One of Karl's Ananova stories. Never looked it up until now.

Now looking for a photo of that foot long spider ( that eats chicken ).
User avatar
Cheeky Freak
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Enos » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:01 pm

Looking up Karl's stories is hours of laughs in itself
User avatar
Enos
 
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sun Apr 2, 2006
Reputation point: 5

Postby Cheeky Freak » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:09 pm

User avatar
Cheeky Freak
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Julia » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:19 pm

jon1221 wrote:Hi

ive got a friend who lives in bristol and he did a quick look in the white pages and found a Mr Merhant living down a street called GAYS STREET

Poor steve growing up!

Dont think they live there anymore so its ok to say :-)

Take care

Andy


The Merchant's still live there, so maybe you should think about taking that down?

Anyway, why do you sign off with 'Andy' but have the username 'jon1221'? Are you called Andy Jon? That's a stupid name.
User avatar
Julia
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Apr 5, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby jon1221 » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:27 pm

Well I am called Andrew Jon ........surname,lol

I always use jon1221 as my username for interent stuff,lol

yeah maybe we should take steves parent address down but how do you know they still live there?

it should be ok,i didnt put a house number on
jon1221
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Apr 3, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby cozygal36 » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:30 pm

he said his parents still lived there so he didnt want to say what the name of street was called on air.

anyone can find out their address through the whitepages though cant they? i mean, his dad was an extra on the office so you know his name and you know they live in bristol. it wouldnt take a genius to find him.
User avatar
cozygal36
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby jon1221 » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:32 pm

Yeah but that Show was from a few years back wasnt it,not to sure on that one

your right tho,anyone could really find the address of anyone if they are in the book,doubt Ricky is tho,lol
jon1221
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Apr 3, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Cheeky Freak » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:32 pm

jon1221 wrote:Well I am called Andrew Jon ........surname,lol

I always use jon1221 as my username for interent stuff,lol

yeah maybe we should take steves parent address down but how do you know they still live there?

it should be ok,i didnt put a house number on



I wouldn't bother about it.

Julia is being her usual negative, bitchy self. Nothing new here.

Though it would be interesting to find out how exactly she knows they still live there.

C'mon Julia, smarty pants!
User avatar
Cheeky Freak
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby cozygal36 » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:36 pm

jon1221 wrote:Yeah but that Show was from a few years back wasnt it,not to sure on that one

your right tho,anyone could really find the address of anyone if they are in the book,doubt Ricky is tho,lol


oh, youre right. i keep thinking all the xfm stuff is new. wishful thinking.

speaking of steve, i always wondered what his sister looked like. anybody know?
User avatar
cozygal36
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Julia » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:38 pm

Cheeky Freak wrote:
jon1221 wrote:Well I am called Andrew Jon ........surname,lol

I always use jon1221 as my username for interent stuff,lol

yeah maybe we should take steves parent address down but how do you know they still live there?

it should be ok,i didnt put a house number on



I wouldn't bother about it.

Julia is being her usual negative, bitchy self. Nothing new here.

Though it would be interesting to find out how exactly she knows they still live there.

C'mon Julia, smarty pants!


I'm being bitchy because I'm a girl who isn't all x's and emoticons? Fuck you, you big sexist twit.

I know the Merchant's still live there because my mother sells Betterware products in that area. So there. Twit.
User avatar
Julia
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Apr 5, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Cheeky Freak » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 3:48 pm

Julia wrote:
Cheeky Freak wrote:
jon1221 wrote:Well I am called Andrew Jon ........surname,lol

I always use jon1221 as my username for interent stuff,lol

yeah maybe we should take steves parent address down but how do you know they still live there?

it should be ok,i didnt put a house number on



I wouldn't bother about it.

Julia is being her usual negative, bitchy self. Nothing new here.

Though it would be interesting to find out how exactly she knows they still live there.

C'mon Julia, smarty pants!


I'm being bitchy because I'm a girl who isn't all x's and emoticons? Fuck you, you big sexist twit.

I know the Merchant's still live there because my mother sells Betterware products in that area. So there. Twit.



Frankly, I don't believe you. You're too mentally unstable to put together the info.

And calling you bitchy is precisely that. It casts no indications on any gender but rather your behaviour.

I have no idea if you are girl or not. Just because you say so and posts a picture of a girl-like image doesn't necessarily make it so. Same with your 'Betterware' story. More info would be nice. But that might be too intrusive for you, hence the case falling apart before its even begun.

Oh dear.
User avatar
Cheeky Freak
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 1, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Postby Mr. Teatime » Fri 07 Apr, 2006 4:00 pm

Personally I find Julia's attitude HOT! I likes a girl with spirit.
Mr. Teatime
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Apr 7, 2006
Reputation point: 0

Next

Return to Ricky, Steve and Karl

Who is online

Registered users: ScottHanson